The Other Two Season 3 release date 2023/24? The Other Two TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 3 on HBO Max? When does HBO Max show The Other Two Season 3 premiere? We have all the rumors and official announcements for The Other Two Season 3 premiere date.
Has The Other Two Season 3 been cancelled or renewed? When does The Other Two return in 2023/24? The Other Two? We have the very latest The Other Two cancel/renewal status and The Other Two premiere date:
The Other Two Premiere Date/Status
The Other Two SEASON 3 Renewed On HBO Max
Be sure to check out all the 2023 new & returning shows premiere dates calendar. We update our database daily, so bookmark the link above to never miss the start or return of your favorite TV and streaming shows!
The Other Two TV Series Information
· Season three of the critically acclaimed Max Original comedy series, THE OTHER TWO, debuts with two episodes THURSDAY, MAY 4 on HBO Max. The ten-episode season is created, written, directed, and executive produced by Emmy(R) nominated former "Saturday Night Live" co-head writers Chris Kelly and Sarah Schneider.
· Season 3 logline: After comparing themselves for years to their much-younger pop star brother, ChaseDreams (Case Walker), who is now a full adult, and their talk-show host mother (Molly Shannon), who's now more powerful than she could have ever imagined, Brooke and Cary (Heléne Yorke and Drew Tarver) are finally standing on their own two feet -- fully "successful" in their own right! And yet, they somehow find themselves comparing themselves to new people once again???
· Season 3 cast: The series stars Drew Tarver (Cary), Heléne Yorke (Brooke), Critics Choice Nominee Molly Shannon (Pat), Ken Marino (Streeter) and Case Walker (Chase); recurring cast includes Josh Segarra (Lance), Wanda Sykes (Shuli) and Brandon Scott Jones (Curtis). Returning guest stars include Richard Kind, Kate Berlant, Jimmy Fowlie, Alison Rich, Ali Ahn, and Marcia DeBonis. New guest stars include Simu Liu, Fin Argus, Ann Dowd, Edie Falco, Ben Platt, Dylan O'Brien, Lukas Gage, Kiernan Shipka, Lawrence O'Donnell, Spike Einbinder, Andrea Boehlke, and Dana Delaney.
· Season two was nominated for Best Comedy Series by the Critics Choice Awards and Washington Post hailed it as "the funniest show on TV." Entertainment Weekly called it a "searing showbiz satire with blithe brilliance" and Variety praised it for "setting the new standard for TV comedy right now" with its "sharpness" and "soulfulness."
· Season 3 credits: THE OTHER TWO is created, written, and executive produced by Chris Kelly and Sarah Schneider; executive produced by Lorne Michaels; executive produced by Andrew Singer, and produced by Micah Frank and Eddie Michaels, for Broadway Video; executive produced by Blair Breard; produced by Ally Engelberg and Marc Lieberman for Above Average, and Gwen Bialic. The series is produced by Broadway Video, Above Average, and MTV Entertainment Studios. Directors include Chris Kelly, Sarah Schneider, and Charlie Gruet. Writers include Chris Kelly and Sarah Schneider, Allison Silverman, and Gilli Nissim.