Below Deck Mediterranean Season 7 release date 2022/2023? Below Deck Mediterranean TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 7 on Peacock? When does Peacock show Below Deck Mediterranean Season 7 premiere? We have all the rumors and official announcements for Below Deck Mediterranean Season 7 premiere date.
Has Below Deck Mediterranean Season 7 been cancelled or renewed? When does Below Deck Mediterranean return in 2022/2023? Below Deck Mediterranean? We have the very latest Below Deck Mediterranean cancel/renewal status and Below Deck Mediterranean premiere date:
Below Deck Mediterranean Premiere Date/Status
Below Deck Mediterranean SEASON 7 Renewed On Peacock
Below Deck Mediterranean TV Series Information
BRAVO SEIZES THE SUMMER WHEN "BELOW DECK MEDITERRANEAN" RETURNS WITH A SUPERSIZED SEASON PREMIERE ON MONDAY, JULY 11 AT 8PM ET/PT
Peacock Will Offer Early Access to Season Seven with New Episodes Dropping One Week Early Beginning Monday, July 4
· "Below Deck Mediterranean" season seven premieres with a supersized episode on Monday, July 11 at 8pm ET/PT on Bravo.
· Every episode can also be seen on Peacock one week before it airs on Bravo, beginning with the premiere on Monday, July 4. Additionally, fans can catch up on previous seasons of "Below Deck Mediterranean" on Peacock now. For more Bravo on Peacock, click here.
· Returning this season are Captain Sandy Yawn and season six's fan favorite Mzi "Zee" Dempers (Deckhand)
· New crew members include Chief Stew Natasha Webb, Chef Dave White, Bosun Raygan Tyler, Stews Natalya Scudder and Kyle Viljoen and Deckhands Storm Smith and Jason Gaskell.
· For a sneak peek, please visit: https://www.bravotv.com/below-deck-mediterranean/videos/your-first-look-at-below-deck-mediterranean-season-7
· Captain Sandy brings 163-foot motor yacht "Home" to the pristine waters of Malta, one of the smallest and most historic archipelagos in the world. Different than previous charter seasons, Sandy is working with a complex hybrid vessel making it more unpredictable to navigate. To ensure smooth sailing this year, Sandy brings on a trio of new department heads, but when surprising friction in the galley intensifies between the Chief Stew and Chef, who came onto the boat as colleagues and friends, tension permeates through the entire boat. Meanwhile, the deck team faces an uphill battle when one crew member is unable to adapt to the high demands of Mediterranean superyachting, forcing others to pick up the slack. From difficult charter guests to roller-coaster "boatmances" and challenges with hierarchy on board, these yachties go to unthinkable lengths to survive the charter season.
Meet the crew:
· As a renowned superyacht captain and mentor in the yachting industry, Captain Sandy is always looking to support crew members to reach their full potential. Returning to the Mediterranean, Captain Sandy is thrilled to start fresh with a new group of skilled yachties.
· Ambitious Chief Stew Natasha Webb is always ready to welcome charter guests with a charming smile and a craft cocktail. After serving as a Chief Stew on bigger vessels with more interior support, she must quickly acclimate to a smaller team. This season, she grapples with setting work-life boundaries, and after personal issues spill out in the department, she sees a lack of respect while others see chaos, bringing her to a decision point about the best path forward to be a strong leader.
· Born in the UK and with over seven years of experience as a Head Chef, Dave White prides himself on plating, flavor and presentation. He immediately impresses Captain Sandy and sets high expectations to serve food nothing short of exemplary the entire season. As he struggles to hold on to a shocking secret from his past, emotions bottle up putting his job on thin ice.
· Essex-born Raygan Tyler heads the deck team and excitedly joins as Captain Sandy's second-ever female Bosun. She is over the moon to work with a female Captain after facing frustrations with gender equality in the yachting industry. As the first few charters get off to a rocky start, Raygan quickly finds that leading this deck crew on this type of unfamiliar superyacht is more challenging than anticipated.
· Born in Western Australia, Natalya Scudder has always been drawn to the water and brings her outgoing and "can-do" personality to the interior team. Whether she is entertaining the guests or setting stunning tablescapes, Natalya is dedicated to the job, but a steamy new romance proves to be a big distraction. Looking for perfection in every aspect of her life, she gets into conflict when she sees things falling apart around her.
· Originally from South Africa but currently residing in Miami, Kyle Viljoen is the life of any party and is ready to spice up the charter season. Previously serving as a Chief Stew on other yachts, Kyle brings a wealth of experience in the hospitality industry and has no problem confronting anyone if he is challenged. His innate savviness and determination to deliver excellent service has helped him handle the most difficult guests, but things become even more surprising when certain boundaries are crossed. While he hopes that working hard will lead to the perfect charter season, an astonishing twist threatens to derail everything.
· Returning to the Mediterranean with even more experience, Mzi "Zee" Dempers is happy to be out of quarantine and back on deck under Captain Sandy's wing. Eager to develop further in his role as a deckhand, Zee quickly realizes working with this group of yachties may be harder than he thought and must decide what is most important: old friend allegiances or his career growth.
· Born and raised in South Africa, where he developed a childhood friendship with Mzi, Storm Smith spent most of his time outdoors at the beach either surfing or fishing. With an abundance of knowledge from his time on a handful of different boats, he must navigate the exceptionally high standards and demands of the yachting industry. When he finds himself in the middle of a new romance with a fellow yachtie, he struggles to figure out how to juggle work and play.
· Having left a career in commodity to become his own skipper on a sailboat, Jason Gaskell joins "Home" as his first experience working on a superyacht and finds that working with a supervisor and peers may be his biggest battle yet.
"Below Deck Mediterranean" is produced by 51 Minds with Nadine Rajabi, Jill Goslicky, Mark Cronin, Wes Denton, Shane Maroufkhani, Tania Hamidi, Christian Sarabia and Zachary Klein serving as executive producers.
PEACOCK OFFERS EARLY ACCESS FOR SEASON SIX OF BRAVO'S "BELOW DECK MEDITERRANEAN"
New "Below Deck Mediterranean" Episodes Will Drop Anchor One Week Early on Peacock Beginning Monday, June 21 Ahead of the Bravo Premiere on Monday, June 28.
· Peacock has announced that new episodes of Bravo's hit series "Below Deck Mediterranean" will drop for early access beginning Monday, June 21.
· Every episode can be seen on Peacock one week before it airs on Bravo.
· Additionally, fans can catch up on past seasons* of "Below Deck," "Below Deck Mediterranean" and "Below Deck Sailing Yacht." Fans can also watch a dedicated "Below Deck" channel with select seasons launching Monday, June 14.
· On the upcoming season of "Below Deck Mediterranean," Captain Sandy and the crew board the 180-foot mega yacht "Lady Michelle" and embark on an exciting new charter season as they head to Šibenik, the oldest native Croatian town on the shores of the Adriatic Sea. Personalities clash and tension quickly escalates as a crew member's grudges start to rock the boat and disrupt the workflow. In a shocking franchise first, a serious crisis occurs before the opening charter, leaving the staff to worry if the season will be over before it even begins. While unprecedented permutations in the crew structure disrupt the dynamic of the boat, one department head's new management style causes friction that spans to the entire crew. Amidst roommate issues and health scares, the staff encounters one demanding charter group after another, all while continuing to provide the seven-star service that is expected in the Med. Between charters, long workdays lead to late night hijinks, surprising hook-ups and one heated, over-the-top argument in the hot tub that leaves the group at a crossroads.
· "Below Deck Mediterranean" will premiere Monday, June 28 at 9pm ET/PT on Bravo with new episodes airing every Monday.
· The first four seasons of "Below Deck Mediterranean" are currently on Peacock with season five being added on June 14.
· View/share "Below Deck Mediterranean" - "I Like Big Boats" music video: https://youtu.be/6vIMqErT6Rk
· "Below Deck Mediterranean" is produced by 51 Minds with Courtland Cox, Nadine Rajabi and Mark Cronin serving as executive producers alongside Christian Sarabia and Temple Williams.
* "Below Deck" S1-7; "Below Deck Mediterranean" S1-4/S5 drops 6/14; "Below Deck Sailing Yacht" S1
SEASON SIX OF BRAVO'S "BELOW DECK MEDITERRANEAN" RETURNS FOR A "KNOTTY" SUMMER ON MONDAY, JUNE 28 AT 9PM ET/PT
· "Below Deck Mediterranean" premieres on Monday, June 28 at 9pm ET/PT and cruises to the crystal-clear waters of the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia.
· Returning for another epic season: Captain Sandy Yawn and Malia White (Bosun)
· The new "yachties" include:
· Katie Flood (Chief Stew)
· Mathew Shea (Chef)
· Lexi Wilson (Stew)
· Courtney Veale (Stew)
· David Pascoe (Deckhand)
· Lloyd Spencer (Deckhand)
· Mzi "Zee" Dempers (Deckhand)
· Catch up on the first four seasons of "Below Deck Mediterranean" currently on Peacock with season five being added on June 14.
Coming up this season:
· The crew boards the 180-foot mega yacht "Lady Michelle" and embarks on an exciting new charter season as they head to ©ibenik, the oldest native Croatian town on the shores of the Adriatic Sea. Personalities clash and tension quickly escalates as a crew member's grudges start to rock the boat and disrupt the workflow. In a shocking franchise first, a serious crisis occurs before the opening charter, leaving the staff to worry if the season will be over before it even begins. While unprecedented permutations in the crew structure disrupt the dynamic of the boat, one department head's new management style causes friction that spans to the entire crew. Amidst roommate issues and health scares, the staff encounters one demanding charter group after another, all while continuing to provide the seven-star service that is expected in the Med. Between charters, long workdays lead to late night hijinks, surprising hook-ups and one heated, over-the-top argument in the hot tub that leaves the group at a crossroads.
Meet the crew:
· Voyaging with a new team, Captain Sandy hopes for a return to calmer waters and is determined to hone the leadership skills of her department heads.
· Malia White returns as Bosun with even more experience and is excited to manage a new group of deckhands. Newly single, she is ready to let loose and have fun with the crew but after a few mishaps with a green deckhand, she quickly realizes she will have her work cut out for her.
· With over six years of experience in the yachting industry working on large super yachts and managing seven stews at once, new Chief Stew Katie Flood prides herself on her non-traditional attitude, attention to detail and unparalleled work ethic. A firm believer in equal opportunities, she strives to keep her interior team on an equal footing which does not bode well with her stews. When she clashes with one of her crewmates, she is left to make tough decisions that could impact the entire boat.
· Previously serving the top one-percenters of the world, Chef Mathew Shea's standards and expectations in the galley set the bar exceedingly high, but after a disastrous first dinner, he is put to the ultimate test to redeem himself in front of the guests and gain the trust back of his fellow yachties.
· Former Miss Bahamas Lexi Wilson brings her own flair to the interior side and is not afraid to ruffle feathers with the crew. When frustrations with the yachties boil over, she finds herself in an unusual place with the group.
· Hailing from North Wales with a sunny personality, Courtney Veale brings her immense experience with laundry to the interior side and surprises even herself when given more opportunity in front of the guests. After a wild outing with the group, she is shocked to discover she doesn't remember the biggest moment of the night.
· David Pascoe brings his wealth of knowledge to the deck team. When more than one yachtie catches his eye, he juggles work and play, leading to heartbreak.
· Previously working as a tour coach driver all around Europe, Lloyd Spencer is determined to prove his skills on super yachts. When pressure starts to build, he finds himself questioning if he has made the right career choice.
· Mzi "Zee" Dempers is excited to learn and follow in his yachtie brothers' footsteps, but will he be able to adapt to the high demands of yachting and win the heart of his fellow yachtie?
"Below Deck Mediterranean" is produced by 51 Minds with Courtland Cox, Nadine Rajabi and Mark Cronin serving as executive producers alongside Christian Sarabia and Temple Williams.
ANCHORS AWAY! BRAVO'S "BELOW DECK MEDITERRANEAN" RETURNS THIS SUMMER
· "Below Deck Mediterranean" returns this summer on Bravo.
· Returning for a shocking fifth season in picturesque Mallorca, Spain, are: Captain Sandy Yawn, Hannah Ferrier (Chief Stew) and season two's Malia White (Bosun).
· New crew members include: Hindrigo "Kiko" Lorran (Chef), Lara Flumiani (Stew), Jessica More (Stew), Pete Hunziker (Lead Deckhand), Alex Radcliffe (Deckhand) and Robert Westergaard (Deckhand).
Coming up this season:
· Voyaging around the beautiful island of Mallorca, Spain, on the 184-foot mega yacht "The Wellington," the largest in Below Deck history, the crew encounters choppy waters trying to navigate everything from heartbreaks and power struggles to challenges with maritime law. As these yachties work to conquer each charter, they struggle to set aside their differences, forcing Captain Sandy to make career-defining decisions that challenge the group in more ways than one.
· A rarity in the yachting world, Captain Sandy's crew is led by two female heads of department: Hannah leads the interior, while Malia oversees the exterior crew in the most dramatic season yet.
· Chief Stew Hannah hopes for smooth sailing when it comes to her high standards with the crew and service, but her leadership is challenged like never before. Embattled by a defiant stew, tensions escalate when the team takes on uncompromising guests.
· Malia returns in a new role as Bosun and works hard to gain respect from her fellow deckhands, who challenge her position and test her patience.
· In the galley, Kiko takes pride in presenting dishes that are as flavorful as they are beautiful but finds himself in deep waters when charter guests present a set of unthinkable requests.
· Hailing from a small village in Northeast Italy, Lara is an experienced stew. Always prepared to confront any issues head-on, she is not afraid to express her opinion, which does not sit well with everyone in the crew.
· Previously working on three smaller yachts, third stew Jessica is ecstatic to join the team and experience working on a mega yacht. However, she lands in hot water when she mixes work and play.
· As former captain on a smaller boat, Pete joins the crew as lead deckhand, and finds that reporting to his supervisors is more challenging than he anticipated.
· Quickly falling in love with the yachting industry and its adventurous lifestyle, Alex is ready to tackle the charter and bring his "wicked smart Bostonian" sense of humor on deck.
· After overcoming a difficult past, Robert is looking for a fresh start by joining the deck crew, until an unexpected romance takes him for a bumpy ride.
"Below Deck Mediterranean" is produced by 51 Minds with Mark Cronin, Courtland Cox and Nadine Rajabi serving as executive producers alongside Christian Sarabia and Temple Williams. Wes Denton, Brittany Nabors, Shane Maroufkhani, Tania Hamidi, and Rebecca Henning are co-executive producers.