Million Dollar Listing New York Season 9 release date 2021? Million Dollar Listing New York TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 9 on Bravo? When does Bravo show Million Dollar Listing New York Season 9 premiere? We have all the rumors and official announcements for Million Dollar Listing New York Season 9 premiere date.
Has Million Dollar Listing New York Season 9 been cancelled or renewed? When does Million Dollar Listing New York return in 2021/2022? Million Dollar Listing New York? We have the very latest Million Dollar Listing New York cancel/renewal status and Million Dollar Listing New York premiere date:
Million Dollar Listing New York Premiere Date/Status
Million Dollar Listing New York SEASON 9 Renewed On Bravo
Million Dollar Listing New York TV Series Information
BRAVO'S "MILLION DOLLAR LISTING" FRANCHISE BROKERS BIG DEALS COAST TO COAST ALL SUMMER LONG
"Million Dollar Listing New York" Premieres Thursday, May 6 at 9pm ET/PT And Welcomes First New York Female Broker Kirsten Jordan
"Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles" Launches Later This Summer As Fredrik Eklund Sells Across Both Coasts Full Time
· Bravo's "Million Dollar Listing New York" is back for season nine with a supersized episode on Thursday, May 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
· Returning agents include: Ryan Serhant, Fredrik Eklund, Steve Gold, and Tyler Whitman.
· Newcomer Kirsten Jordan joins as the first female broker for this series. A top selling agent at her firm and mom to three young children, she's competitive, tough, and ready to face any obstacle that stands in her way.
· Additionally, "Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles" season 13 premieres later this summer as Fredrik Eklund joins the cast full time along with real estate moguls Josh Flagg, Josh Altman, Tracy Tutor, James Harris and David Parnes.
· Season Trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/million-dollar-listing-new-york/season-9/videos/your-first-look-at-season-9-of-million-dollar
Coming up this season on "Million Dollar Listing New York":
· This season, the agents face the New York City market in an unprecedented way. At the epicenter of the COVID-19 crisis and facing looming uncertainties, the city is completely flipped upside down. The agents must work together to strategize their listings as city dwellers flee to more scenic locations and listing prices dramatically drop. Despite the real estate crisis, the agents list the iconic New York landmark Ansonia building and work with high-end clientele - Ali Forney Foundation, Kelly Bensimon and a luxury fashion designer.
· Ryan recently opened his own brokerage and finally became Serhant the CEO. Banking on the opportunistic market, he seizes the chance to form new relationships with developers, while also juggling to spend time at home with his wife and daughter, Zena, and finalizing construction on their dream home in Brooklyn.
· Fredrik attempts to adjust to bi-coastal life but with stay-at-home orders in place, he must innovate to keep up with his New York City listings. From afar, he faces the challenges of setting records in a discount climate and maintaining relationships with developers that question his understanding of the new market.
· Steve faces the pandemic head-on in the city with his girlfriend and baby girl, while renovating a new penthouse for his family. As the state of the city remains uncertain, he expands his territory and ventures Upstate where business is booming, with a little help from old friend Dorinda Medley.
· Tyler continues to climb his way to the top of the real estate game and is determined to make a name for himself. Unafraid of rivalry, he embraces a newfound confidence and forms a strong professional bond with Ryan while battling some of his other fellow agents.
· Newcomer Kirsten Jordan is a powerhouse broker with a portfolio of over half a billion dollars in luxury properties. Ready to make her mark and an athlete at heart, Kirsten approaches each of her listings like a competitive sport. Married to a savvy Italian developer and fluent in the language, Kirsten adds a unique flair to the group with her specialty in the Italian clientele of New York City.
"Million Dollar Listing New York" is produced by World of Wonder with Randy Barbato, Fenton Bailey, Tom Campbell, Nick Prescott and Kevin Maynard serving as Executive Producers.
"Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles" is produced by World of Wonder with Randy Barbato, Fenton Bailey, Danielle King and Shannon Wilson serving as Executive Producers.
BRAVO SEALS THE DEAL WHEN "MILLION DOLLAR LISTING NEW YORK" PREMIERES ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 1 AT 9PM ET/PT
Real Estate Vet Luis D. Ortiz Returns Along with Newcomer Broker Tyler Whitman
· Bravo's "Million Dollar Listing New York" is back for season eight with a special 90-minute episode on Thursday, August 1 at 9PM ET/PT.
· Returning real estate moguls include: Fredrik Eklund, Ryan Serhant and Steve Gold.
· Luis D. Ortiz is back to working in real estate joined by newcomer Tyler Whitman.
Coming up this season:
· As the real estate market continues to deteriorate with a double-digit decline, these top agents must become more innovative and assertive than ever to stay on top and sell their listings.
· Fredrik has finally found his fatherhood groove and is ecstatic to celebrate one year with his miracle twins. With business continuing to flourish, he decides the timing might be perfect to expand his empire to the West coast.
· Ryan's real estate empire continues to grow rapidly with offices in both SoHo and Brooklyn and additional agents in the Hamptons, Miami, Los Angeles and Chicago. His dream of becoming a father is finally a reality, but will he be able to balance his personal life with the stress of the declining market?
· Steve continues to create a new chapter for himself, building out his powerhouse team and nurturing a new relationship that may be the missing piece he's been seeking.
· After an emotional escape from New York City, Luis D. Ortiz is back from his sabbatical in Europe with a fresh new outlook on life. Forced to prove to his team that he is back in the real estate business for good, he must also deal with lingering drama in his personal life.
· With nearly a decade of real estate experience under his belt, Tyler Whitman joins the crew ready to tackle any obstacle thrown his way. Navigating the market in its toughest state, the pressure is on for him to succeed.
"Million Dollar Listing New York" is produced by World of Wonder with Randy Barbato, Fenton Bailey, Tom Campbell, Danielle King and Rob Bola serving as Executive Producers.