The Voice Season 20 release date 2021/2022? The Voice TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 20 on NBC? When does NBC show The Voice Season 20 premiere? We have all the rumors and official announcements for The Voice Season 20 premiere date.
Has The Voice Season 20 been cancelled or renewed? When does The Voice return in 2021/2022? The Voice? We have the very latest The Voice cancel/renewal status and The Voice premiere date:
The Voice Premiere Date/Status
The Voice SEASON 20 Renewed On NBC
The Voice TV Series Information
MONDAY: Multi-Platinum Global Recording Artist Ariana Grande Joins Iconic Coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Host Carson Daly on Four-Time Emmy Award-Winning "The Voice," Followed by the Debut of New What-If Drama "Ordinary Joe" at 10 P.M.
· Four-time Emmy Award-winning musical competition series "The Voice" returns Monday, March 1 at 8 p.m. ET/PT with the strongest vocalists from across the country invited to compete in the show's newest season.
· This season's Battle Advisors include:
· Team Kelly: International chart-topping Grammy Award-winning artist Luis Fonsi
· Team Nick: Multi-hyphenated Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning actor and musician Darren Criss
· Team Legend: Icon and Grammy-winning R&B singer Brandy
· Team Blake: Grammy-winning country music duo Dan + Shay
· Pop music sensation Nick Jonas reclaims his red chair alongside superstar returning coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, and Blake Shelton for Season 20. Carson Daly returns as host.
· Season 20 marks the 10-year anniversary of "The Voice."
· Season 19 averaged a 2.0 in 18-49 and 10.6 million viewers in total audience measurement. In total, "The Voice" reached over 50 million people across linear and digital platforms.
· "The Voice" is a presentation of MGM Television, Warner Horizon Unscripted Television and ITV Studios The Voice USA, Inc. The series was created by John de Mol, who serves as an executive producer along with Mark Burnett, Audrey Morrissey, Amanda Zucker, Kyra Thompson and Adam H. Sher.