Southern Charm Season 8 release date 2022/2023? Southern Charm TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 8 on Bravo? When does Bravo show Southern Charm Season 8 premiere? We have all the rumors and official announcements for Southern Charm Season 8 premiere date.
Has Southern Charm Season 8 been cancelled or renewed? When does Southern Charm return in 2022/2023? Southern Charm? We have the very latest Southern Charm cancel/renewal status and Southern Charm premiere date:
Southern Charm Premiere Date/Status
Southern Charm SEASON 8 Renewed On Bravo
Southern Charm TV Series Information
BRAVO'S "SOUTHERN CHARM" RETURNS WITH A SUPERSIZED SEASON PREMIERE ON THURSDAY, JUNE 23 AT 9 P.M. ET/PT
Naomie Olindo Makes Her Return Alongside Venita Aspen and Taylor Ann Green, with Newcomers Olivia Flowers, Marcie Hobbs, and Chleb Ravenell Joining Resident Charmers Leva Bonaparte, Craig Conover, Kathryn Dennis, Austen Kroll, Madison LeCroy and Shep Rose
· "Southern Charm" season eight premieres with a supersized episode on Thursday, June 23 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Bravo.
· Charmers Leva Bonaparte, Craig Conover, Kathryn Dennis, Austen Kroll, Madison LeCroy and Shep Rose return for season eight.
· New to the season, though no strangers to the Charleston social scene, are Olivia Flowers, Marcie Hobbs, and Chleb Ravenell alongside familiar faces Venita Aspen, Taylor Ann Green and Naomie Olindo.
· New relationships blossom and old resentments boil over as these Southern socialites navigate shifting romantic entanglements, chaotic friendships, flourishing businesses and new parenthood.
· Charleston Grand Dame Patricia Altschul returns with her son Whitney Sudler-Smith, who wastes no time stirring up drama among the group; John Pringle joins in on the group's antics as well.
· For a sneak peek at the new season, please visit: https://www.bravotv.com/southern-charm/season-8/videos/your-first-look-at-southern-charm-season-8
Coming up this season:
· Kathryn celebrates her 30th birthday and is in a new relationship with her live-in boyfriend, Chleb. While she would love for the next decade of her life to be smooth sailing, she struggles to figure out exactly how to steer her way through. When an old friend moves back to town, she lets old resentments bubble to the surface.
· A former college athlete, Chleb prides himself on discipline and hard work, which he channels into his relationship with Kathryn. He also has a close bond with his mother, Debbie, who is not afraid to voice what she thinks is best for her son.
· Leva has moved into a new house in an upscale neighborhood with Lamar and their son, but she is wrestling with her mental health and the demands of running four restaurants on King Street.
· Craig has finally made things official with his new girlfriend, Paige, but when the former love of his life shows up, his new relationship faces unexpected challenges. To complicate the situation, Whitney inserts himself when he decides to throw major shade at his friend.
· Looking to mend her broken heart, Naomie leaves New York and heads back to Charleston. She is hoping for a fresh start, but drama with an old fling resurfaces while she sets her sights on a steamy new romance.
· At 42 years old and facing pressure to settle down, Shep finds himself at a crossroads in his relationship with his girlfriend, Taylor, who is still grappling with Shep's past mistakes. When Shep reaches his breaking point, his friends waste no time calling him out and coming to her defense.
· Patient and steadfast, Taylor leans on the group when she confronts past and present scares in her relationship. While quick to stand up for her friends, the dental assistant finds herself thinking twice about whether or not Shep is worth sticking around for.
· Austen is enjoying professional success and has set his sights on a new love interest, Olivia. But putting his romantic past behind him looks difficult, as much as he attempts to convince himself otherwise.
· Olivia returned home to Charleston shortly before the pandemic hit, and what was supposed to be a weeklong vacation turned into a permanent stay. After a DM from Austen, she finds herself smitten. Though she is excited to be reunited with her friend Leva, she quickly gets caught in the crossfire of old feuds.
· Newly engaged Madison is busy planning her wedding and splitting time between South Carolina and California. High off the success of her Charleston-based salon, Madison refuses to let resentful exes rain on her parade.
· A jack of all trades, Venita is a full-time model and influencer known around Charleston for her glamour, immaculate parties and head-to-toe perfect outfits. As she finds her footing with the group, Venita tries to reconcile her issues with Kathryn, though her and Olivia might not see eye to eye.
· Shep's younger cousin, Marcie, is one of the few people who can ask Shep the hard-hitting questions without feeling his wrath. She is expecting a baby girl with her new husband, John.
Each episode will stream next-day on Peacock. Catch up on all previous seasons of "Southern Charm" on Peacock now. For more Bravo on Peacock, click here.
"Southern Charm" is produced by Haymaker East with Aaron Rothman, Josh Halpert, Jessica Chesler, Morgan Miller, Whitney Sudler-Smith, Bryan Kestner, Jason Weinberg and Jason Newman serving as executive producers.
BRAVO'S "SOUTHERN CHARM" RETURNS AMID THE PANDEMIC AND CULTURAL SHIFT IN CHARLESTON WHEN THE NEW SEASON PREMIERES THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29 AT 9PM ET/PT
Leva Bonaparte, Madison LeCroy and John Pringle Join Returning Southern Socialites Craig Conover, Kathryn Dennis, Austen Kroll, and Shep Rose
· "Southern Charm" premieres Thursday, October 29 at 9pm ET/PT on Bravo.
· Returning for season seven are charmers Craig Conover, Kathryn Dennis, Austen Kroll, and Shep Rose.
· The group is joined by Leva Bonaparte, Madison LeCroy and John Pringle.
· This season, these Southern Socialites must navigate a consequential year that tests their relationships against the backdrop of a global pandemic and a cultural shift in Charleston, while still trying to maintain the breezy, low-country living they know so well.
· Charleston Grand Dame Patricia Altschul, her son Whitney Sudler-Smith, and friend of the group Danni Baird also return, as they too attempt to grapple with changing realities around them.
· Cameras documented their lives from February to July 2020 with self-shot footage during quarantine.
Coming up this season:
· No stranger to outside criticisms from those in her small town, a fiery and unapologetic Kathryn is forced to answer to a string of questionable mishaps that leave her friends doubting her motives. Letting her gossiping ways get the best of her, she lands in hot water after sharing what she perceives to be old news and is wholly unprepared for the repercussions.
· Equipped with a new therapist and an improved attitude, long-time bachelor Shep may have finally found the one, but they begin to question whether their honeymoon phase can survive the pressures of quarantine and COVID-19.
· Craig finds himself struggling to reconcile his stagnant personal life with his thriving professional endeavors. While his company Sewing Down South sees exponential growth, he is stuck living with Austen as he attempts to get his personal affairs in order.
· Meanwhile, Austen seems to have finally discovered the secret to success both personally and professionally. He accomplishes a major milestone with his beer business, but his good fortune suddenly comes crashing down when the pandemic hits and everything he has worked so hard for hangs in the balance.
· Familiar face Madison is at a crossroad in her relationship with Austen. Convinced that he is the one for her, she quickly realizes they may be in over their heads when the pandemic threatens to tear them apart. As she attempts to sort out her feelings, Patricia seizes the opportunity to play matchmaker and set Madison up with the man she deserves.
· Leva and her husband Lamar are known for their success in the Charleston nightlife and hospitality scene. After years of mingling with the charmers in the same social circles, Leva leads the charge in her quest to alter the social landscape of her adopted southern hometown. In a bi-racial marriage to a Charleston native and raising a son who is Black and Persian, she advocates for a "new south" that embraces her family's varied culture and promises a brighter future. Not one to shy away from tough conversations, her willingness to call her friends out in the hope of shifting their perspectives might be more than they can handle.
· Introduced to the group through his college fraternity brother Shep, John leaves his life behind in Los Angeles to reclaim his seventh-generation Charleston roots. His search for a more tranquil life proves far from easy, as he grapples with being a single dad living 3,000 miles away from his sons and is quickly caught up in a debate with the guys about bro-code when he shows interest in Madison.
Catch up on all previous seasons of "Southern Charm" on Peacock now.
"Southern Charm" is produced by Haymaker Productions with Aaron Rothman, Irad Eyal, Jessica Chesler, Morgan Miller, Whitney Sudler-Smith, Bryan Kestner, Jason Weinberg, and Jason Newman serving as Executive Producers.