The Funny Dance Show Season 2 release date 2021/2022? The Funny Dance Show TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 2 on E!? When does E! show The Funny Dance Show Season 2 premiere? We have all the rumors and official announcements for The Funny Dance Show Season 2 premiere date.
Has The Funny Dance Show Season 2 been cancelled or renewed? When does The Funny Dance Show return in 2021/2022? The Funny Dance Show? We have the very latest The Funny Dance Show cancel/renewal status and The Funny Dance Show premiere date:
The Funny Dance Show Premiere Date/Status
E! is yet to cancel or renew The Funny Dance Show for Season 2
The Funny Dance Show TV Series Information
E!'S "THE FUNNY DANCE SHOW" HAS YOUR FAVORITE COMEDIANS ATTEMPTING TO MOVE THEIR FEET TO THE BEAT AS NEW COMPETITION SERIES PREMIERES ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11 AT 10:30PM ET/PT
Featuring Hosts Justine Marino and Heidi Heaslet and Judges Loni Love, Allison Holker and Justin Martindale, Comedians Compete For a Chance to Win $10,000 For a Charity of Their Choice
· "The Funny Dance Show" premieres on Wednesday, March 11 at 10:30pm ET/PT on E! during the new "Laughter Hours" programming block.
· Hosts and Judges include:
Hosts, Creators and Executive Producers: Justine Marino and Heidi Heaslet
Judges: Loni Love (comedian and co-host of "The Real"), Allison Holker ("So You Think You Can Dance" and "Dancing with the Stars") and Justin Martindale (comedian and television personality)
· About the Show:
Based off of Justine Marino and Heidi Heaslet's live show developed at The World Famous Comedy Store, "The Funny Dance Show" takes your favorite dance competitions and turns the genre on its head. The new series showcases what can happen when some of the funniest, and sometimes rhythmically challenged, comedians become dancing competitors. Regardless of whether they kill it on the dance floor, the end result is always a belly laugh of a story told through fancy footwork.
· Each week two teams of comedians will work with professional choreographers and an entourage of backup dancers to try and perfect their steps ahead of a series of judged dance-offs. Come showtime, the comedians try not to literally break a leg while performing for a live club audience all in an effort to win $10,000 for a charity of their choice.
· The teams taking to the stage include: Jessimae Peluso and Flula Borg vs. Candice Thompson and Maz Jobrani; Jade Catta-Preta and Marcella Arguello vs. Daniel Franzese and Irene Choi; Fortune Feimster and Willie Hunter vs. Fahim Anwar and Becky Robinson; Ron Funches and Blair Socci vs. Adam Ray and Brad Williams; Kel Mitchell and Carly Jibson vs. Yamaneika Saunders and Jeremiah Watkins, and more.
· "The Funny Dance Show" is an Ugly Brother Studios production with Mike Duffy, Tim Duffy, Justine Marino, Heidi Heaslet and Rob Bagshaw serving as Executive Producers.