Selena + Chef Season 4 release date 2022/2023? Selena + Chef TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 4 on HBO Max? When does HBO Max show Selena + Chef Season 4 premiere? We have all the rumors and official announcements for Selena + Chef Season 4 premiere date.
Has Selena + Chef Season 4 been cancelled or renewed? When does Selena + Chef return in 2022/2023? Selena + Chef? We have the very latest Selena + Chef cancel/renewal status and Selena + Chef premiere date:
Selena + Chef Premiere Date/Status
Selena + Chef SEASON 4 Renewed On HBO Max
Selena + Chef TV Series Information
· The Max Original cooking show SELENA + CHEF, starring GrammyⓇ and EmmyⓇ nominee Selena Gomez, returns for its fourth season THURSDAY, AUGUST 18 with three episodes on HBO Max. The next three episodes will premiere August 25 and the final four on September 1.
· Logline: SELENA + CHEF is back! This time Selena heads to the beach with her friends and family for some summer fun. Season four takes place in a beautiful Malibu beach house where Selena will continue to learn the joys of cooking with all-star chefs. As in the first three seasons, each chef will highlight a different charity. To date, the series has raised $400,000 for 26 nonprofit organizations.
· Season 4 Featured Chefs: Adrienne Cheatham, Devonn Francis, Gordon Ramsay, Kristen Kish, Ludo Lefebvre, Matty Matheson, Nick DiGiovanni, Paola Velez, Priya Krishna and Rachael Ray.
· The series has won two MTV Movie & TV Awards, a Critics Choice Real TV Award, and a Taste Award.
· Credits: Executive produced by Selena Gomez for July Moon Productions, along with executive producers Eli Holzman and Aaron Saidman on behalf of The Intellectual Property Corporation (IPC), a part of Sony Pictures Television; showrunner Leah Hariton, and Melissa Stokes.
SELENA + CHEF (debut date to be announced) returns for season four, taking place at a beach house where Selena continues to learn the joys of cooking from all-star chefs. Like the first three seasons, each chef will highlight a different charity every episode.
HBO Max Renews SELENA + CHEF For A Fourth Season
· The Max Original cooking show SELENA + CHEF, starring Selena Gomez, has been renewed for a fourth season on HBO Max, which is slated to premiere next year. The final four episodes of season three debut this Thursday, November 11 and feature chefs Jamie Oliver, Sophia Roe, Esther Choi and Gabe Kennedy.
· Logline: SELENA + CHEF is back, this time with Selena and her friends and family heading to the beach. Season four will take place at a beach house where Selena will continue to learn the joys of cooking with all-star chefs. Like in its first three seasons, each chef will highlight a different charity each episode. To date, the series has raised $400,000 for 26 nonprofit organizations.
· Selena Gomez quote: "I am looking forward to another season of being in the kitchen with some of the world's best chefs. Hopefully, my skills have improved. More importantly, we've been able to raise money for incredible charitable organizations."
· Jennifer O'Connell, Executive Vice President, Non-Fiction and Live-Action Family, HBO Max quote: "We are thrilled to continue this delicious series for season four and even more excited to take it to a new setting. The beach vibes will absolutely take it to the next level and we can't wait to see what recipes Selena and the chefs cook up next!"
· Credits: Executive produced by Selena Gomez for July Moon Productions, along with executive producers Eli Holzman and Aaron Saidman on behalf of Industrial Media's The Intellectual Property Corporation (IPC), showrunner Leah Hariton, and Melissa Stokes.
SELENA + CHEF S3 (Max Original Unscripted Series)
· Synopsis: In season three, Selena will continue her cooking adventures at home with a new roster of all-star chefs that will help her whip up delicious dishes for special gatherings and celebrations. Like in its first two seasons, each chef will highlight a different charity each episode. To date, the series has raised $360,000 for 23 nonprofit organizations.
· S3 Credits: The series is executive produced by Gomez for July Moon Productions, along with executive producers Eli Holzman, Aaron Saidman, and Leah Hariton on behalf of Industrial Media's The Intellectual Property Corporation (IPC) and Melissa Stokes.
· Status: Season 3 debuts this October.
Sharpen those turquoise knives! HBO Max renews Selena Gomez’s cooking show SELENA + CHEF for season two.
The 10 Episode Unscripted Series Is Executive Produced by Gomez and The Intellectual Property Corporation
Selena will learn how to cook delicious recipes at home from a new lineup of all-star chefs
The new season of the unscripted series premieres on Thursday, Jan. 21 with three episodes. The season will continue with another three episodes on Jan. 28, and the final three episodes drop on Feb. 4.
In SELENA + CHEF season two, Selena Gomez continues her cooking adventures with a new roster of all-star chefs that help her whip up delicious dishes at home. Like in its first season, each chef will highlight a different charity in their episode. The new chefs included in season two are: Aarti Sequeira, Curtis Stone, Evan Funke, Graham Elliot, JJ Johnson, Jordan Andino, José Andrés, Kelis Rogers, Marcela Valladolid and Marcus Samuelsson.
The series is executive produced by Gomez for July Moon Productions, along with executive producers Eli Holzman, Aaron Saidman, and Leah Hariton on behalf of Industrial Media's The Intellectual Property Corporation (IPC) and Melissa Stokes.
LOS ANGELES, CA – August 27, 2020 – HBO Max announced today that it has renewed Selena Gomez’s cooking show, SELENA + CHEF for a second season. Hailed by Fast Company as “delicious” and “the Quarantine comedy you’ve been dying for,” the series is executive produced by Gomez for July Moon Productions, along with executive producers Eli Holzman, Aaron Saidman, and Leah Hariton on behalf of Industrial Media’s The Intellectual Property Corporation (IPC). The unscripted 10-episode cooking series features the multi-platinum selling recording artist, actress, producer, entrepreneur, and philanthropist as she navigates unfamiliar territory: making delicious meals while stuck at home in quarantine. The final four episodes of its first season debuted today on the streamer and include recipes for Baja-style fried rice, buttermilk fried chicken, fried gnocchi and meatballs with brown butter sauce, pan seared Branzino with spiced tomato-coconut sauce, and even dog treats – Ginger’s peanut butter bacon dog biscuits.
Selena will continue her cooking adventures at home with a new roster of all-star chefs that will help her whip up delicious dishes. Like in its first season, each chef will highlight a different charity each episode.
“Learning from some of the best chefs in the world has vastly improved my cooking skills but I have a lot more to learn. I am looking forward to challenging myself in the kitchen on the next season,” said Gomez.
“We are thrilled to continue the culinary fun of watching Selena in the kitchen on HBO Max. From her chemistry with each master chef to those colorful knives in the first season, we can’t wait to see what delicious surprises she has in store for season two,” said Sarah Aubrey, Head of Original Content, HBO Max.
IPC’s Aaron Saidman added, "We couldn’t be more excited to be back in the kitchen with Selena and HBO Max for another entertaining and delightful season of this unscripted, unrehearsed and very unpredictable culinary adventure."
Since social distancing at home, Selena has been spending more time in the kitchen than she ever imagined. In each episode of this unapologetically authentic cookalong, Selena, with the support of her Quaranteam, will be joined remotely by a different master chef. Together, they'll tackle cuisines of every variety, share invaluable tips and tricks, and deal with everything from smoking ovens to missing ingredients. In season one, they tackled everything from cooking with raw octopus, learning how to properly locate the correct oven controls, deveining shrimp at record speed, honest on-the-spot reviews from her Grandparents and best friends, and narrowly avoiding a sliced finger or two. Each episode will highlight a food-related charity, and this casual, funny, and informative series will embrace both the struggle and the joy of learning to cook — while inviting audiences to follow along at home.
Selena Gomez began making the transition from young actress to adulthood with such films as Harmony Korine’s “Spring Breakers.” She appeared in the Academy Award nominated film “The Big Short” opposite Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling as well as “Fundamentals of Caring” alongside Paul Rudd. Most recently, she starred in Jim Jarmusch’s film “The Dead Don’t Die” opposite Bill Murray and Adam Driver. Gomez has added executive producer to her list of credits serving as an executive producer of the hit Netflix original series “13 Reasons Why.” Most recently, she executive produced the critically acclaimed Netflix docu-series “Living Undocumented” which created much buzz and discussion regarding the polarizing issue of undocumented people living in the United States. Selena also executive produced the upcoming feature film “The Broken Heart Gallery.” Earlier this year, Gomez released her critically acclaimed album RARE which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 her third consecutive studio album to debut atop the chart. The first single, “Lose You To Love Me,” gave Gomez her first No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. As a solo artist Gomez has accumulated over 22 billion global streams. Next up, Selena will launch her highly anticipated Rare Beauty cosmetics line exclusively at Sephora. The mission behind the brand it to embrace one’s own uniqueness and build a community of support around a healthy self-image.
This project marks the second collaboration between IPC’s Holzman and Saidman and Gomez following the last year’s groundbreaking, six-part docuseries Living Undocumented, which the three executive produced and Saidman also co-directed. Holzman and Saidman also lead IPC’s parent company, Industrial Media, an independent production group with ownership interest in IPC, Sharp Entertainment, 19 Entertainment, and B17 Entertainment which is currently producing Craftopia hosted by YouTube star LaurDIY for HBO Max.
Gomez is represented by WME, Lighthouse Management + Media, Ziffren Brittenham LLP.