Married to Medicine Season 9 release date 2022/2023? Married to Medicine TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 9 on Bravo? When does Bravo show Married to Medicine Season 9 premiere? We have all the rumors and official announcements for Married to Medicine Season 9 premiere date.
Has Married to Medicine Season 9 been cancelled or renewed? When does Married to Medicine return in 2022/2023? Married to Medicine? We have the very latest Married to Medicine cancel/renewal status and Married to Medicine premiere date:
Married to Medicine Premiere Date/Status
Married to Medicine SEASON 9 Renewed On Bravo
Be sure to check out all the Fall 2022 TV + streaming premiere dates. We update our database daily, so bookmark the link above to never miss the start or return of your favorite TV and streaming shows!
Married to Medicine TV Series Information
BRAVO'S "MARRIED TO MEDICINE" THREE-PART REUNION BEGINS SUNDAY, OCT. 23 AT 9 P.M. ET/PT
Season 9 Finale Airs Sunday, Oct. 16 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
· Bravo's "Married to Medicine" three-part reunion begins Sunday, Oct. 23 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
· Host Andy Cohen sits down with Dr. Jacqueline Walters, Dr. Simone Whitmore, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe, Quad Webb, Toya Bush Harris, and Anila Sajja to discuss the season's biggest moments while they get to the source of the rumors to uncover the truth.
· For a sneak peek that was also revealed at BravoCon, please visit: https://www.bravotv.com/married-to-medicine/season-9/videos/your-first-look-at-the-married-to-medicine-season-9-reunion?ertsfg
"Reunion Part I" airs Sunday, Oct. 23 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
Host Andy Cohen reflects on some of the season's biggest moments as the ladies of medicine come together in part one of the explosive three-part "Married to Medicine" reunion. The fireworks start early as Contessa confronts Heavenly before the cameras are even ready. Quad goes to extreme lengths to combat allegations made against her. Heavenly shows a different side of herself, but is it enough for her friends? Things come to a head when Anila and Toya confront one another over rumors about a robbery.
"Reunion Part II" airs Sunday, Oct. 30 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
Toya reveals what was really going on with her this season. Quad and Anila point the finger at each other when it comes to who started the rumors about Toya's affair. The ladies finally confront Heavenly on her behavior, but will she listen? The men arrive to the stage and things get heated when Kiran and Eugene open old wounds.
"Reunion Part III" airs Sunday, Nov. 6 at 10:15 p.m. ET/PT
Kiran and Eugene try to settle the score. Scott surprises everyone, revealing a shocking career move. The women join the stage and Contessa confronts Damon. Eugene tells Quad how he really feels about her innuendos. The ladies get down and dirty as a surprise reprise from Vegas has everyone hot and bothered.
THE STREETS ARE TALKING AND THE RUMORS ARE SPARKING AS SEASON NINE OF BRAVO'S "MARRIED TO MEDICINE" PREMIERES SUNDAY, JULY 10 AT 9PM ET/PT
· "Married to Medicine" season nine premieres on Sunday, July 10 at 9pm ET/PT on Bravo.
· Returning this season: Dr. Jacqueline Walters, Dr. Simone Whitmore, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe, Quad Webb, Toya Bush Harris, and Anila Sajja.
· Miss Quad Webb returns this season as part of the main cast.
· New friend, Audra Frimpong joins the ladies as a real estate attorney with a rich Ghanaian heritage and a strong personality and is engaged to Dr. Martin Curry.
· Each episode will stream next-day on Peacock. Catch up on all previous seasons of "Married to Medicine" on Peacock now. For more Bravo on Peacock, click here.
· Season trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/married-to-medicine/season-9/videos/your-first-look-at-married-to-medicine-season-9
Coming up this season:
· Dr. Jackie is on a serious mission to step into a new phase of her best life. Her dream home is complete, her friendship with Dr. Simone is rekindled, and with her medical practice in overdrive for the first time she is contemplating hanging up her coat as full-time MD to pivot to business mogul status. While Dr. Jackie has shared most of her plans with her husband Curtis, and although he is on board... their expensive lifestyle is a cause for pause. Will Dr. Jackie really be able to let go and slow down or will she fill the void with more business ventures?
· Dr. Heavenly is once again embracing her two biggest passions - expanding her empire and trying to keep her family close - however while she tries to balance her practice, Dr. Damon's practice, opening her new beauty supply store, and preparing for her daughter Alaura to go to college, she is in over her hair. Also in the friendship department, Heavenly's bond with Contessa and some of the ladies is in need of repair after her social media posts have left everyone giving her the side-eye. As Heavenly tries to pick up the pieces will she be able to mend relationships and get things back on track?
· Dr. Simone is moving in a positive direction, although she has admitted to being "on the petty boat" last year, she has now disembarked for good. Her friendship with Dr. Jackie is off to a fresh start. She is in a very happy and loving place with her husband Cecil. They have a new business venture and are ready to put everything about their relationship on the table to help others by writing a book. Dr. Simone and Cecil have their sights set on making it on the next bestseller list, only if they can make it through the writing process in one piece.
· Dr. Contessa is at a crossroads in her life and is determined to no longer live in confusion. Dr. Contessa and Dr. Scott are working on getting their relationship on one accord. She is also venturing into fitness training to compete in a bikini body competition and with her personal life in desperate need of resuscitation, Contessa has stepped away from many of her closest friends including Dr. Heavenly. Will getting back her beauty queen body give her the confidence to finally stand up for herself in her marriage?
· Miss Quad has arrived and is living her champagne wishes and caviar dreams out in her new multimillion-dollar home that she bought on her own. Quad is no empty-nester as she is moving her mother and her clever 6-year-old nephew, Mason in with her. Her life has quickly shifted from an easy-going single life to a full house of family, homework reviews and chaos in the blink of an eye. She is wearing many hats of responsibility while also trying to make time to take a dip in the dating pool.
· Toya has had the weight of life on her shoulders for the past year and she is ready to shed the negativity and move forward. She and Dr. Eugene have moved into a new home temporarily while they look to build their next forever home. Toya is also working on mending friendships and her marriage with Dr. Eugene that will be tested when a swirl of rumors begin to brew.
· Anila is returning to a bit of normalcy with her husband, Dr. Kiran's practice back in full swing and their home construction finally complete. With the sudden departure of their long-time nanny, Anila and Dr. Kiran agree to consider moving her parents in to help with the kids, but at what price and on whose terms? And after a traumatic burglary occurs at her new home Anila is left to pick up the pieces and choose between friends and foes.
· New friend, Audra is a decedent of African royalty and a successful real estate attorney who is engaged to Dr. Martin Curry. They are living the American dream along with Audra's son, Kingston. Her fiancée, Dr. Martin is the man of her dreams and a dentist launching a luxury dental spa practice. Audra and Dr. Martin are a young and vivacious couple ushering in the next generation of successful doctors and professionals in Atlanta. Will they mesh well with this tight-knit medical group?
"Married to Medicine" is produced by FremantleMedia North America and developed by Purveyors of Pop with Matt Anderson, Nate Green, Mariah Huq, Michael Beck, Paul Yuan, and James Smith-Hill serving as Executive Producers.
Bravo Media prescribes the perfect blend of sass, class, and brass on the third season of Married to Medicine. The ladies of Atlanta’s exclusive medical inner circle Dr. Jacqueline Walters, Dr. Simone Whitmore, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Toya Bush-Harris, Quad Webb-Lunceford, and Lisa Nicole Cloud return with more patients, less patience, and a few heart palpitations along the way.